Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We Think Drew could be Pregnant

We learned a few things about pregnancy during my 3 pregnancies with the boys. This knowledge has led us to believe that Drew could be "with child."

1) He is unbelievably cranky. As my friend Emily says...when she is pregnant she suffers from CPLS-Crazy Pregnant Lady Syndrome. I think that I am qualified to diagnose Drew with CPLS. And if you lived in our home some days you would absolutely make the same diagnosis. Do you think they talk about the treatment for CPLS on WebMD?

2) He eats more than anyone in this house. He seems to not only be eating for 2, but eating for 6. The other day by 11:00 a.m. he had eaten a bowl of cereal, a piece of toast, string cheese (maybe even 2 cheese sticks), an apple, and a piece of pizza. He then woke up from his nap wanting more.

3) He has crazy cravings! This was our final clue to his pregnancy. Today he opened the pantry door and started begging for food. As I could not understand him well I started pointing to different things in the pantry that I thought could possibly interest him. Goldfish? "No." CheezIts? "No." Graham Crackers? "No." Peanut Butter? "No." Mushrooms? "Yeah. Mushwooms." Mushrooms!!!!! Canned Mushrooms! What 2 year old wants canned mushrooms?

And these are the reasons why I feel confident that we can announce his pregnancy to the world. He is is suffering from CPLS, eats all the time, and has wild cravings. So yay, congratulations to us!

Always,
The Joyful and Tired (grand)Mom

2 comments:

  1. Drew and I should hang out. He can have his mushrooms, I'll finish off any bag of chips around.

    ReplyDelete