Thursday, July 8, 2010

Talk About Strong Genes

Holy Moly...Talk about some strong genes.
Whenever anyone sees our children they always say,
1) "Oh my gosh, can you tell they are brothers, or what?!"
2) "He is definitely his father's son."
3) "No need to go on Maury, you know who that baby's daddy is."
Yes, I must say that Mark and Zachary are clones of one another. My mother-in-law recently gave me a picture of Mark when he was in preschool and held it up next to Zachary's preschool picture and it was astounding...the two look exactly alike! Good thing for Zachary because his dad is a pretty handsome dude, but...it is unreal how much Zachary favors Mark in the looks department.

However, I have always thought that all of our boys had their own distinct looks; and I have had a difficult time seeing the similarities between all of them that others see. Until today...
I came across some old pictures of Drew that look so similar to Nate. I truly had no rememberance of Drew looking so much like his baby brother. But the proof is in the pics. Enjoy!
Drew

Nate

Drew

Nate

Drew

Nate

Hope you enjoyed taking a walk down memory lane with me today. Gosh, they are so cute and they grow up so fast.
Much Love,
The Joyful and Tired Mom
**And Yes, I swear that they are mine, although they look nothing like me. I have pregnancy horror stories to prove it. HAHA!

4 comments:

  1. so funny! totally the story of my life too! Colin is a mini Jared. I always wonder if one kid we ever have will look like me....hmmmm maybe not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think as moms we don't always see what others see, because we just spend so much time with them as they change and grow. But pictures don't lie!!

    So cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing your husband has good genes. Those babies are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete