Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Catepillar Climbing Mount Everest

Someone once told me, "Your kids will grow up so fast. Too fast. But when you are in the midst of it, it feels like you are watching a catepillar climb Mount Everest." How true. How true. Many days I can't wait for bedtime to experience the sweet sound of silence. However, watching these few videos I am reminded of how quickly time flies, how much I always swore I remember about my children, and what I have sadly forgotten...like the sound of Zachary's sweet little voice, or Drew as nothing more than a little bundle we were so enamoured with each and every day. I hope you enjoy taking a walk down our memory lane while watching these few videos. I love my boys.


3 comments:

  1. Today at the store I felt like that catepillar on the mountain-- that then got lit on fire by a four year old's magnifying glass, smashed by a stick held by a toddler and spit up on by a crying baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS! And I quoted you quoting your friend on my FB status.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the catepillar on the mountain stage as much as you can! Now that we have hit the school years the days/weeks/months are flying by so fast I feel like we are run away bicycles racing down the mountain. (However I, too, look forward to the peace and quiet of sleeping kiddos at the end of the day.)
    Beautiful videos! You inspire me to put our baby pics to music!

    ReplyDelete