Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I DID IT

I did it! I did it! I did it! I don't really need the accolades, but if you feel led, a congratulations would be wonderful.
What did I do? Oh nothing really. Just something a tad short of miraculous.
I ate my weight in chocolate. Yes I did. I ate chocolate as a way to eat my feelings. It's pretty phenomenal actually. And I will ride this sugar high until Mark gets home; then I will crash and lock myself in the room to watch Dr. Phil and eat more chocolate!
At the rate we are going with our 75th day off of school and crazy winter weather, I will never have to concern myself with bathing suit season again. Bring on the Blizzards! And by blizzards, I mean Dairy Queen's chocolate brownie extreme blizzard with extra chocolate crunch, not more snow.
Surviving another day,
The Joyful and Tired Mom
 

No comments:

Post a Comment