Sunday, November 3, 2013

#Hashtag Fever

I can't even believe I'm going to admit this, but I Am going to start using hashtags. Bleck! But I am, and I think they have value. Maybe.
As I embark on another 10 day Advocare Cleanse I thought it would be beneficial if someone did try to look something up about advocare, they could find my blog.
I love the cleanse because:
1) It is gentle and uneventful...if you know what I mean.
2) I feel sooooo good doing it!
3) I am healthier.
4) I feel healthier.
5) I do lose weight and inches.
6) I feel empowered.
7) Food no longer controls me or my thoughts.
8) I am no longer counting calories or points.
9) I am calm because I have a plan to jump start my healthy lifestyle goals. And I like a good plan.
10) I have more energy that I thought was possible with three little munchkins running around all the time.
So yes, if you would like to follow my 10 day journey, join me on Tuesday as I begin Day 1!

#Advocare #10DayCleanse #24daychallenge #24andmuchmore #more energy #weight loss #less stress #more energy

No comments:

Post a Comment