Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 1 of 10 Baby

I started my 10 day Advocare cleanse today. Already feeling good. I know it's mental today, but it feels good to believe and know I am good.
It's only 1:50 in the afternoon. But the day has already gone extremely well. No slip-ups to report.
Breakfast was the glorious (cough cough) fiber drink, a glass of water, a glass of Spark, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup black beans, and a 1/4 avocado. So good!
Then, the boys and I went to the Y and I walked for an hour. My knee is still causing me problems; but I figure that if it hurts when I don't work out, and when I do...I may as well be healthy and active with the pain, instead of lazy and in pain.
When I came home I had the muscle gain shake with almond milk. Pure protein baby, and a large glass of water. The another glass of water.
And for lunch I had 1 1/2 cups turkey chili, a 1/2 banana, a glass of water, and another Spark.
It feels good. I feel good. So far I am not feeling any deprivation or shaking brought on by lack of Halloween candy consumption. Those KitKat's will begin to call my name, but they don't own me (picture my finger in the air and head going in circles)!
I hope someone reads this and finds in helpful in big ways, or small.
It's never too late to start making good and healthy decisions one snack, or one meal, at a time. Never too late!
Take from one perfectly imperfect mom of 3 that just wants to start feeling better, and living better, each and every day.
Lovin' this Spark,
The Joyful and Tired Mom
#Advocare #10 Day Cleanse #www.24andmuchmore.com #pure protein #clean eating #healthy living #more energy

No comments:

Post a Comment