Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mediocre Mom to the Rescue

Tomorrow is the day! It's the Valentine's Day Party for each of my boys.
Fortunately for 2 of them, their teachers are blessing me with the gift of NOT creating a box to put their cards in; but instead, the kids are decorating bags in class for the party.  Unfortunately, that isn't the case for my 2nd grader. So today I woke up in a semi-panic because I was convinced I would most likely forget to make/send in this dumb box. While surfing pinterest I saw these awesome/spectactular/ridiculously over-achieving boxes that kids and/or parents made.





 
Beautiful, right!? To the parents who clearly made these boxes, I hate you.
This is what I spent my morning making for Zachary.
 

 
Impressed?!
Oh my gosh, I am so embarrassed for him! First, I walk outside to watch the bus go by in my bathrobe, and now this! I am not doing this child any favors. For goodness sake, the kid's picture playing basketball isn't even HIM! I am so failing at this parenting thing. It's pathetic.
 
Considering Changing the Title of My Blog to,
The Joyful, Tired, and Mediocre Mom
 

4 comments:

  1. His name looks nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not about how awesome it looks....it is his creation and is wonderful. At least he has one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carolyn, I apologize. It has been removed. I had no intention of copyrighting anything. Truly.

    ReplyDelete