Sunday, February 20, 2011

Just Because

There isn't anything in particular that is driving my desire to write this blog...I just simply want to put it out there-I love my husband.
He is so incredibly perfect for me. He wouldn't be perfect for someone else, I know that. I am not saying he's perfect. I am just saying that he is perfect for me. He balances me in ways no one else can. He affirms me in who I am as a wife, a mother, and a friend. He is kind. He is hysterical! He works out with a trainer with me, and doesn't allow pride to get in the way of us having fun and laughing together. He is polite. He is an incredible father. He is always there to lend a hand to my family if there is a need. He sacrifices his time and works overtime so I am able to stay at home with our children. He comes home every day from work and immediately begins playing with the boys-wrestle mania in our house every day! ...and there is so much more.
He is a good man. He is a good man that has allowed the transforming power of God to change his life. I am so grateful for him every day. I am so thankful to call him my husband.
Totally in Love,
The Joyful and Tired Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment